BCCIHK is the first point of contact for business in Hong Kong for Bangladesh.
It facilitates trade and commerce for both local and foreign entrepreneurs catering to their demands and requirements.
BCCIHK started it’s journey on 16th May, 2014. It is the largest and most vibrant Chamber of the Bangladeshi business community in Hong Kong and has played a pivotal role for the development of business investment in Hong Kong and Bangladesh.
Our Chamber has Five types of membership, namely Corporate Member, Associate Member, Overseas Member, Individual Member and Honorary Member. A Board of 11 Directors/Executive Member headed by a President supported by a General Secretary to run BCCIHK. The board of directors are elected by the Corporate member and Associate member for a term two year.
BCCIHK is a dynamic chamber having more than 60 members mostly SMEs contributing to different business sectors of the country. The chamber is here to serve you and support your business.
Through networking and inter-acting with each other, we can strive to reach our goals. Your support is essential to the success of our business community and chamber. It serves as a model of non-profit, service-oriented organization.
The Chamber is now committed to maintain quality and customer satisfaction sincerely through its services provided to its members.
Apart from providing traditional services to its members, BCCIHK’s aims are bringing diversification in need-based skill development and business education.
BCCIHK will take initiative to:
- Consolidate business ties among Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Macau and China.
- Contributing to the overall economic stability and growth of Bangladeshi Business community.
- Promoting the nation’s Private enterprise to greater China market.
- Promoting Bangladesh to overseas investors.
- Promoting trade & investment between Bangladesh, Hong Kong SAR, Macau and Mainland China.
- Provide a communication and facilitation platform to the Business Community of Bangladesh, Hong Kong SAR, Macau and Mainland China.
- Work as a bridge between different business organizations & Chambers of Commerce & Industries of Bangladesh,
- Hong Kong SAR, Macau and Mainland China to channel business related information and contribute to promote bilateral trade and investment.
- Maintain liaison with concerned Government authorities of Bangladesh and Hong Kong SAR, Macau and Mainland China as necessary.
- Contribute to the creation of new markets as well as develop and enhance the existing market for Bangladeshi goods in
- Hong Kong SAR, Macau, Mainland China or elsewhere.
Finally, the Chamber is dedicated to your needs and for this the Chamber needs your help to meet its goal. Let us together encourage and enhance the trade and business activities of Hong Kong, Macau, China and Bangladesh.
I am honored to serve this unique organization as its General Secretary.
I look forward to flourishing of trade, business and economic activities in Hong Kong And China and Bangladesh. Let us all march together in realizing our long cherished dream of a developed, prosperous, tolerant, versatile Hong Kong.
Thank you all for your support.
Mohammed Yousuf Ali